Joey Stick 2 Joey Stick 2

It's ok.

The graphics could use some work but the coreography was ok.
But have you made a "Joey Stick 1".. why did you name it Joey stick 2??

Toady1104 responds:

The Joey Stick 1 was a big shit than I maked, one of my firts flash. Was blammed an my PC formated...

Nobody Nobody

Could be nice.

U seem to know what U are doing so this flash of your could turn out to be very good.

A Line Alone A Line Alone

nice fbf

I was impressed by the frame by frame you drawn, it was smooth and not shabby att all. It a a bit of a story to, that was a plus.

Rammer - killer part 1 Rammer - killer part 1

response

I was cheking around your stuff from when you revied my "Joey stick goes zombie apeshit". This was really fun I was sittling glued to the screen prepeared to press the arrows. very fun game.

Rammer responds:

(: thanks! that was a good movie. glad u liked this!

Ultimate Snake Ultimate Snake

wow!!

It was a funny game. I played it quite a bit but it would be nice if you could increase the originall speed of the worm, it was very very slow. But it was a nice game even thou.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

wow!!

This was great, i have been here about 30min now, doing punk music.

There are some thing that bothers me.
1. It is anoying being forced to listen to the whole song when you only want to change one riff in the end. That is the most anoying thing.
2. I wanto be able to preview the riffs before adding them to the song, maybee a prelisten window os something.
3. if you want riff nr 11 and you are on riff 12, one should not hafto click 12 times to get the riff you whant, You need a better system there because it is anoying in the long run.

But everything else is very well made.

Evil-Dog responds:

You know whats FUCKING ANNOYING ?
people who don't check the help where it says how to cycle the riff backward, listen to individual riffs and start the song from anywhere and complain about it. THAT IS VERY annoying dude.